What Information We Collect
- We don't collect information regarding our customers or Web visitors.
- We do collect Web usage information when Web visitors access our Web sites, including IP address, Web browser and operating system types, Web pages visited on our Web sites, time spent on our Web pages, and return visits to our Web sites. But only a little bit.
- We do not design our Web sites to attract children under the age of 13. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
How We Use Information
- We do not provide personal identifying information to third parties for the marketing of their products and services without your consent.
- We use Web usage information to enable the functioning of our Web site and to expand and improve our Web visitors' online experience.
- We, or a third party acting on our behalf, may use "cookies" to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.